TV / Monitor Mounting
Our services tv-monitor-mounting Installation
National Security & Alarm Installer provides services to mount your flat-screen to the wall, you’ll need to show him the wall where the TV goes.
We offers professional and reliable services, custom-tailored to meet your specific needs. We offer in-depth consultations to understand your goals and current situation, as well as to craft a long-term solution that is right for you.
The TV installer can help you determine the best location, based on the location of the power outlet, the location of wall studs (to support the weight of your TV), and where you plan to sit or lie down while watching the TV. The pro will want to know if you’ll be sitting, standing, or lying down, so that the height of the TV will be comfortable for your neck. And, for that reason, TV Wall Mounting on or above a fireplace is rarely the best choice, even if it doesn’t involve drilling through solid brick or stone. A tilting TV mount or swivel mount can help or solve the issue, if you decide a higher location is truly the best option for your room. Tilting and swivel mounts generally cost a bit more than standard mounts.
We provide the following services:
- Best Selling Package
- Full Motion Package
- Installation of Tv only, customer providing Tv Mount
What’s included with TV Wall Mounting service?
- Installation of provider-supplied standard, non-swivel TV mounting bracket
- Securing the TV and load testing the hardware
- Connecting TV to cable or satellite source
- Cord concealment within provider-supplied cover
- TV cannot be mounted above a fireplace
- TV mounting is for drywall only
- Programming remote controls
- Mounting soundbar to a standard-frame wall
- Connecting audio components to a soundbar or surround-sound speaker system.
So, without any hesitation you can contact to us and try our services. We take full guarantee that you will be satisfied with our services.