Hidden and Covert Cameras
Quick Installation Service For Hidden And Convert Camera
A hidden camera or spy camera is a still or video camera used to film people without their knowledge. The camera is “hidden” because it is either not visible to the subject being filmed, or is disguised as another object. Hidden cameras can be built into commonly used objects such as television sets, smoke detectors, clock radios, motion detectors, ball caps, plants, and mobile phones. Hidden cameras may be used for household surveillance and may also be used commercially or industrially as security cameras. The proliferation and lower costs of video recording devices has led to an increase in the use of hidden cameras for legitimate surveillance need, as well as for entertainment and other purposes.
The use of hidden cameras raises personal privacy issues and there may be legal aspects to consider, depending on the jurisdiction in which use takes place. A hidden camera can be contrasted with CCTV, which is visible and which sometimes is accompanied with a warning notice of its presence.
A hidden camera can be wired or wireless. The former will be connected by cable wiring to a viewing or recording device, such as a TV, VCR, digital video recorder (DVR), memory card or other data storage medium; whereas a wireless hidden camera can transmit a video signal to a receiver within a small radius, where the images may be viewed or recorded. Hidden cameras may also have an audio capability. A hidden camera may be activated manually, by remote control or be connected to a motion detector.
Features Of Hidden Cameras:
- Dual Functionality: Dual functionality refers to the ability an item has to function as a hidden camera as well as its’ original purpose (e.g., a clock).
- Time Scheduled Recording:Time scheduled recording can be useful if you know you always want to record a specific area at the same time each day. This differs from motion recording in that the device will still record even if there is no movement detected.
- Motion Detection:You may not care about recording an empty room and only want to see movement that occurs at any given time of day. If this is the case, look for hidden cameras that offer motion detection.
- Still Images: Some spy cameras are capable of taking still image pictures. If you want to have a combination of video and still images, be sure to check the model specifications as many models do not provide still images.
- Video Format: The easiest way to view video on your computer is with audio video interleave (AVI)format.It is supported by systems such as Windows, Mac,Linux and Unix. The format is easy to use because a single file includes a combination of audio and video files; allowing for the playback of audio and video simultaneously.
- Adjustable Recording Options:This feature is nice to have if you want to change the quality of video you are recording in order to take up more or less space on the memory card.
Our Services: We provide quick and advance services for Hidden and Covert Cameras installation with help of our team. So you should contact us, our team are ready to provide the installation services.